Thursday, December 29, 2011

Headache...Blech

My Dad drove home yesterday morning, and Beth and Kevin flew home last night. We had a wonderful visit with everyone, and Beth and I were even able to squeeze in another viewing of Breaking Dawn. After they left, we watched Captain America and Kelly headed to bed so he could get up for work. He's off tomorrow and Friday, so we're pretty stoked.

Unfortunately for me, I spent the day in the company of a horrid headache. I was able to treat it yesterday, but not today. My chiropractor is out of town, so I have to wait for it to go away on its own. I wanted to take the girls and do something fun today, but it was not to be. They watched a movie and played video games, so I don't think they were suffering (sarcasm). I'm hoping for a healthier tomorrow. We really want to check out the Irvine Skate rink at the Spectrum. Here is my short list for heaven:

chocolate
no weight gain
no headaches

1 comment:

Michelle Blair said...

Oh sorry you have a headache. Can't believe break is almost over. Gavin just loves to lay around and be lazy.