Monday, December 26, 2011

Project Vinyl

Whilst the rest of the household was busy playing XBox Kinect this evening, I grabbed a project that has been waiting about 4 years for me to complete. These vinyls were ordered at a party, and I've never gotten them up on the wall. I have one more to do, but I'll have to paint first. Here are the results starting in my kitchen and working back through the hall to our master bedroom. There is a canvas display and picture collage I worked on tonight as well. Feels good to check this one off my list!


2 comments:

Michelle Blair said...

Oh my I love them! I'm so glad you finally did it. Love the canvas prints too!

Michelle said...

Love, Love, Love! So happy for you to check something off the to-do list. I'm hoping to check something off of mine today.