Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Creating - FHE Rotation Chart

Lots of good creating happening this week when I should probably have been doing dishes. Oh well. When the mood struck, I went with it. I made this 4-family member Family Home Evening rotation chart which I've had sketched out for a year or two. Most of the premade ones allow for larger families, and I don't really care for the ones we've tried. I'm excited to try this one. We put our names in different fonts to make it fun. Jenna wanted bubble letters, but the only puffy ones we found made her name look like Jenno. So we went with the puffy cow letters even though the E isn't perfect. We did Heather's in "Herculaneum" marking her Greek/Roman mythology vibe. I laminated everything at the copy store with the heavy duty lamination sheets. The names are attached with squared of sticky back Velcro.

I've also put together Conference binders for the girls and made Bingo cards to use during Conference this weekend. I'll post those later. Need to go finish decorating for Easter.

No comments: