Saturday, March 17, 2012

The Show Is Over!

Our big show is over, and we're packing up. We've turned in our costumes and are turning our attention to putting everything away at home. It has been a fun few weeks, and we have strengthened friendships and made new ones. That is one of my favorite things about our shows--we meet new people in the Stake that we may never have crossed paths with otherwise. My second favorite thing is sharing what we've worked on with friends. We definitely have some great memories to keep! And I must add, because this is our FAMILY blog, that Kelly made all things possible with his sound engineering genius. He worked long, long hours so that our show would have the best sound possible, and he did an INCREDIBLE job!

Grace, Madi and Heather in their "Walking on Sunshine" costumes

Heather and her fellow zombies in their "Ghostbuster" costumes

Millay, Grace, Madi, Heather and Carlin in "Proud Mary"

Jaelyn, Sarah, Sydney, Cashel and Jenna in their "Fun, Fun, Fun" costumes

Sarah, Jenna and Toto backstage in their "Munchkinland" costumes

Jenna and Sarah were also in the "Every Girl Can Be A Princess" number (not pictured)

I performed in "It's A Small World," and I choreographed "Every Girl Can Be A Princess," "I've Got A Dream" from Tangled, and "Ghostbusters" (with my friend, Tricia).

Grandpa, Angie and Daisy

The Petersons and Hansons

My friend, Sarah, and two of her children

The Valenzuelas

The Moshers and Kellers

1 comment:

KP said...

Was Kelly there?