Thursday, December 27, 2012

Post Christmas

This is my last post for today which finishes off an entire month of posts.  I got into Picasa Web today to see what I needed to do with my blog photos, and my folder was miraculously only 19 percent full.  I don't know what happened, but that gave me the GO signal.  It's good to be back blogging even if it has taken me the better part of an afternoon to catch up (sorry about your in-boxes my email recipients!).

We've been really low-key yesterday and today.  Jenna has built two major Legos all by herself, and the girls have been playing Heather's new Lord of The Rings Lego game for XBox when they're not playing Legos.  Our company has had other family and friends to visit, and Kelly and I have been really kicking back.  We did get a game of Harry Potter Uno in with Grandpa the day after Christmas which is always fun.


Grandpa left for home this morning and while Beth was out visiting friends, the boys and I did a Costco run, the girls played video games all day, and Kelly and Kevin made enchiladas with the left over turkey.  We said good-bye to Aunt Beth tonight and will finish off the day with movie or board game.  It's nice having Kelly home, having time to relax and having no place we need to be.




No comments: