Sunday, March 8, 2009

25 Random Things About Me


1.  My favorite color or flavor of candy is 'red'.
2.  I had a newspaper route in 8th grade.
3.  I had a pet dwarf bunny named Linus.
4.  I developed a love for classical music because of Mr. Kleevos, my 12th grade AP English teacher.
5.  My sister and Gwen Stefani were friends in high school.
6.  My favorite thing to do outside until I left home was to ride my bike.
7.  I purposely put myself in pictures and smile because I want my kids to know what their mom looked like and that she was happy.
8.  I only have 4 cousins, and they are like my siblings.
9.  I was head cheerleader my sophomore year in high school.
10.  It took me ten years, with no break, to earn my college degree.
11.  I get really giddy about organizing.
12.  My first car was a Volkswagen Rabbit.
13.  The Star Tours ride at Disneyland makes me motion sick.  
14.  I was a competitive figure skater in grade school.
15.  My perfect day would start with sleeping in!
16.  My children cause me to feel joy that I never thought was possible.
17.  There was a brief "heavy metal" era in my high school days.  It was brief.
18.  I was socially awkward as a teen.
19.  Grocery shopping makes me happy.  
20.  Cleaning bathrooms is on the bottom of my favorite things to do list.
21.  Some day, I would like to go to Italy and stay in a villa in the country.
22.  It is my opinion that every birthday should be celebrated with balloons.
23.  My dream house would most likely be on acres of land surrounded by mountains and trees. And there would be horses, of course.
24.  My first impressions of people are usually wrong.
25.  I LOVE going to the movie theater.  I have no idea why.

6 comments:

Kathy Habel said...

Fun facts about you!

~yoga~ said...

AHHH!

You so, so, SO have to come see us.
I live in your dream place.
(Until you muck out the stalls.)

Horse poo defines character in ways I never knew. LOL!!!

And the mountains, hauling hay, driving a tractor. All things people should do before they die.
Seriously.

Michelle Blair said...

I didn't even know some of those things about you. I like the picture idea. I need to try that.

Katie said...

That was so fun getting to know you more. I LOVE your #23! That is my dream and one day I will fulfill that. I LOVE the mountains.

Amy said...

My first car was a Volkswagen Rabbit too! I agree about how to start a perfect day too! =)

Kristie K. said...

I loved reading about you!!!

what fun stuff. And i too can't do star tours anymore. Grady was laughing at me last time we went on it. I felt pregnant, and it wasn't good.