Monday, March 2, 2009

Twilight Friendship


On Saturday night, a few of my Twilightmoms friends met at Downtown Disney for dinner and visiting.  Rhonda was in from Washington on vacation, so Mary, Jenny, Sarah and I drove over to hang out together.  We reflected on our friendship this past year and all of our "bonding" moments.  Rhonda and I have been doing the Healthy Living Challenge together, and it was so much fun to see each other's new smaller selves!  It's hard to imagine our lives now without our Twilight friendships.  We had such a blast!  
(L to R:  Mary, Jenny, me, Rhonda, Sarah)

4 comments:

Michelle Blair said...

How fun that is. I have no friends :( You look very sexy!

Kathy Habel said...

Oh I wish I lived closer! How much fun you must have had!

Britten said...

Look at you guys and your sexy, skinny selves!!! Oh, my gosh! You guys are so beautiful! Well, you always have been, but now even more so. =)

You and Rhonda both look amazing and so healthy!

Jenny's new hair is sooooo cute!

Sarah - don't we all wish we had her metabolism, energy and smile?

Mary - how do I love her? Let me count the ways...I love to be with Mary, talk with Mary, laugh with Mary and run around the streets of San Francisco at 3 am with Mary. =)

jess said...

hey melissa! i have been checking out your blog - i am just the world's worst at leaving comments. i know, shame on me! anyhow- good to catch up with you via blogland. hope all is well with you and your family! tell fv hi for us!