Friday, March 13, 2009

News Round-up


Thursday - Got fed up with the office and kicked it's butt into shape.  Woo-hoo!  Project complete!  The room is more function than form, but I'm okay with it.  It is such a multi-purpose room that function is what it needed to be designed for.  If I had tons of extra money, I'd go to Pottery Barn and purchase the "form".  Ha, ha. 



Thursday - Received St. Patrick's Day bundle from secret leprechaun.  Thanks Shari for spearheading this covert operation.  I want to know who my leprechaun was.
Look at all the fun stuff in my cute tin...The papers have all kinds of fun meal and snack ideas on them as well as activities for St. Patty's Day.


Friday - While I finished housecleaning, I missed a monumental event in the guinea pig world.  Lizzy, the lighter colored guinea, who is normally very skittish and has just barely started approaching us for treats, actually climbed up on Kelly for food tonight.  Linny's been doing this for weeks, but this was Lizzy's first time.  Hooray!

1 comment:

Tiffany J said...

Hi Peterson Family...

I should keep it a secret but I just can't! We had too much fun putting that bin together! Hope your St. Patty's will be a FUN one!

Love
Your Secret Leprechaun

PS. I know leaving this will totally kill our "surprise" but it's fun to meet new friends :)