Saturday, March 7, 2009

Since I'm Reminiscing...

It seems like not too long ago I bought those paint cups and brushes at Lakeshore.  I had an excited little 3-year-old artist at the time.


I was so happy that that same little girl, who's now a 9-year-old, asked me to get out the paints today.  She and her sister love to paint, but our supplies often end up in our office closet which has perpetual clutter in front of it.  Today I shoved the clutter aside and got out the paint.  How much longer will it be that they will ask me if they can paint?  

2 comments:

Michelle Blair said...

That is too cute. I can't believe how time flies.

Georgia said...

I have GOT to get one of those for my boys!

One of my favorite memories was when I was about 10, my aunt took my cousins and myself up the canyon in Utah where we set up and painted the landscape. I want to do things like this with my boys... if they don't think its too dorky LOL!