Saturday, March 28, 2009

Twilight DVD Party

Okay, so when the DVD was released on March 21, I was performing in a concert and couldn't celebrate properly.   So I figured better later than never, and I invited friends over to view the DVD.  I didn't know if everyone would want to come because it would be over a week since the release, but the answer from nearly everyone was a resounding YES!  

I loved setting the table, and the treats everyone brought were fabulous!


We did a group shot before we dug into the food...

and then another one when everyone was present.
L to R Front:  Kristie, Angie, Michelle and Michelle (sis)
Back:  Kim, Darrell, me, Shea, Marina and Sheryl.
My sister introduced me to the series, and except for Kristie, the rest of these women were my victims.  *evil laugh*  It was so fun to watch this together!  Thanks you guys!

3 comments:

shari berry bo-berry said...

:( I'm so sorry I missed it!!! Looks like you had fun.

I was stressing big time last night...just started my 5 day training for the Census bureau...and didn't get a babysitter for my kids all straightened out until about 10pm last night.

anyway...thanks so much for the invitation and I'm glad you guys had fun! :)

Michelle Blair said...

It was really fun. Thanks for having it when I was there!

Anonymous said...

I'm very jealous Melissa, that looks like so much fun! I can't wait to get my DVD, just 6 more days! :)