Sunday, August 2, 2009

Day 12 - Scrap Fest!

We were all pretty tired today and slept in.  After breakfast, the kids played and Michelle and I hit a couple of stores just for fun.  I always have to visit Hobby Lobby while I'm here.  I sure wish we had them in Southern California.  After shopping and some lunch, Michelle and I hit the scrapbooking hard.  It was our last day, so we spent hours working.  I am so happy to have gotten so many pages done in the last two weeks!  Hopefully my roll will continue when I'm back at home!

We ate dinner at Costa Vida which is a fresh Mexican food restaurant in town.  It's funny to see the surfing videos playing while we ate.  It totally reminded us of home!


Tomorrow, we head for Flagstaff, AZ.  The next blog post will be from home.  We have had a fun trip, but we miss Kelly and are excited to see him!  It is our 22nd wedding anniversary today (Aug 1) which makes me want to get home even more so Kelly and I can celebrate.



3 comments:

Michelle Blair said...

Thanks for blogging our travels. I think I was way into scrapbooking to update mine. It has been great having you guys here. Don't let the door hit you on the way out! :) Just joking. We have loved it. Gavin has had a blast with the girls. They have kept him entertained. Thanks for coming! Love you!

shari berry bo-berry said...

wow, 22 years? Congratulations! That is so awesome.

I have enjoyed reading about your trip...sounds like you've had such a blast and made some good memories!

travel home safely!

allypally said...

Man, I am jealous of those pages! I would love to produce that many in one session... or even several sessions, spread over a week or whatever! I can feel my head moving from sewing (where it has been for a while) back to scrapbooking... I want to sit down and do some!