Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Do Vampires Brush Their Teeth?

Jenna is going to be a vampire for Halloween. She loves the new series My Sister The Vampire and she wants to be Ivy. Ivy wears all black, so Jenna wore all black on Sunday. She wanted to wear red lipstick, but I told her she'd have to wait until Halloween. The conversation about lip stick and make up was occurring while I was rushing to get myself ready for church. I thought about telling her we'd talk later, but she was so cute talking to me while I was getting ready. I'm so glad I didn't stop her. This was the end of the conversation before we left for church...

Jenna "Do vampires brush their teeth?"
Mom "Vampires aren't real honey, so I don't know."
Jenna "Well you know a lot about vampires because you read Twilight. I thought you'd know."

Clever girl.

4 comments:

shari berry bo-berry said...

LOL!!!!

Michelle Blair said...

That is a crack up. You should know.

Hillary said...

haha. What a wise daughter you have! She knows you so well.

Jenny said...

Megan has that book too! So cute.