Thursday, October 15, 2009

Halloween Candy is EVIL


Halloween candy. Sweet treat or spawn of the devil? You decide.

It sits in the pretty bowl waiting for the 31st day of October. It is not satisfied with looking pretty. No. It calls to you, by name. If you ignore it, it just calls louder. You eventually give in and decide to have just one or two pieces. The pieces are little, so what harm can be done?

Ha.

Need I say more? No humorous description is going to bring a different ending to my little blurb. Our bowl is gone. I keep saying we should get a dog so I can blame some of the food disappearance on it.

I will not be replacing our bowl of candy until October 31 at 2:00 p.m. The candy should last long enough to make it into the hands of the little treaters. Maybe. I'm going to get some ear plugs too. That way I'll be able to tune out the spawn.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I find it so hard to resist!