Thursday, August 19, 2010

One White Dress

In February of this year, Jenna turned 8 and was baptized. She had a pretty white dress that she wore after the baptism, but I hardly got a photograph of it. It was covered with a sweater, and we were so busy that we hadn't focused on pictures sufficiently.

We haven't been able to meet up with our photographer, so when we went to New Mexico, I took the dress with the intentions of getting some photos of Jenna in it. I took these in my sister's backyard, and then played with them in iPhoto. I'll eventually do some prints. I'm glad we captured Jenna in her dress while she was still 8. I can't believe how time flies and how fast 9 is approaching.





2 comments:

shari berry bo-berry said...

what a sweet 8 year old and gorgeous dress! I love these! great job!

Sheryl Mosher said...

Such a beautiful girl! I was honored to be part of that day. She looked gorgeous then and looks gorgeous now. She has a very smart mama who remembers to take the picture later on instead of giving up on the idea altogether (this would be my problem). You are gifted my friend.