Monday, August 2, 2010

Taking Pictures

We normally have my dear friend, Judy, take pictures for us on the girls' birthdays. For the second year in a row, we've totally missed Jenna's birthday, and it looked like we weren't going to be able to get to Judy's anytime soon. So Michelle and I attempted to get some pictures of the girls. We did pretty well. We didn't replace Judy, but we got some decent shots.

Michelle captured this one of the girls...

These are some of my favs from my camera...



I'll need to consult Photoshop when I get home, but I'm excited with the raw images we got. There are absolutely tons more. Not sure what will make it to the final framing. We'll see!

1 comment:

Michelle Blair said...

I think you did pretty good. Glad you guys came to visit and had fun. We had fun with ya'll.