Thursday, August 5, 2010

So You Think You Can Dance

After thinking we were going to miss any tapings of SYTYCD Season 7, I got tickets to the last show before the finale. Angie and I attended the results show which I've never done before. She suggested we ask for a seat so we'd be more comfy. As they were filling the theater, they gal asked who needed a seat for medical or physical reasons, and when she came by us, she remembered us asking. So she filed through her tickets and handed us seats in Section A row 1. That sounded good, but we had no idea.
Our seats were right behind the judges, specifically, Adam and Mia. Laaaaaa! We could see everything, and both Mia and Nigel looked back and made eye contact with both Angie and I. So fun to interact with them!

What a great show! We screamed so loud (especially when our favorites, Lauren and Kent, made it into the finale) that I started to lose my voice!
Photo from SYTYCD website

Guest stars included Desmond Richardson and Flo Rider. Didn't know much about Flo, but what a fun surprise to see that his dancers were Twitch, Dominic, Lauren, Katherine and Courtney! We did give up our t.v. appearance opportunity to have comfy seats, but if you recorded, look for us during Flo's song. They do a shot from behind of our section and I'm in a blue shirt in the front row. I'm all about the Mike Wazowski moments!

1 comment:

Casey Lee said...

Dang I wish I would have read this before I deleted it on my DVR I would have looked for you! How awesome, I'm so jealous!