Thursday, September 30, 2010

A Disclaimer About The Bed Making...

Just in case...I wanted to let you know that the bed making post was not directed at anyone who reads my blog, nor was it supposed to make anyone think they were doing anything right or wrong. I truly hope that everyone does whatever works for them. In fact, my bed has not been made for days, even though I want to make it. I keep blowing it off and running to the next thing. It makes me sad, but I'm human and priorities happen. My girls' beds don't get made at all during the week, unless I decide that I want to make them in my free time. We just don't allot time for it in the morning, and they have bunk beds which is hard. I really just loved finding out that bed making is important to some people, and that someone else thought along the lines I do even if I don't get to the making of the bed as often as I would like.

Some day my girls are going to read my book-bound blog journaling and say, "Really? Bed making was important to Mom? Why weren't our beds made all the time if it was so important?" At least they'll know what I was thinking even if the action didn't always go along with it. *wink*

No comments: