Tuesday, April 3, 2012

And the next day...


1. Jenna woke up with no fever and some energy. Doctor reported lungs were crystal clear; probably a random 24-hour virus

2. Heather made it through Tuesday and took make-up math test after school; received B (woot!)

3. Jenna felt well enough to tryout for the Extra Team for AYSO U11; did well for girl coming off a fever

4. Dined at Del Taco for dinner as neither Kelly nor I wanted to prepare dinner (viva la Taco Tuesday)

5. Watching soccer tryouts, walking dog, picking up prescriptions, folding and putting away two baskets of laundry, tiding up living room and kissing hub and girls goodnight was about all that got done after the morning doctor appointments. So much for projects, but that's the way it goes some days. I guess I need to count the chauffeur services, and breakfast and lunch preparation. It all counts. Why am I listing my accomplishments? It is to make myself feel better. Yes, yes it is. Thank you for reading.

6. Read email from Angie -- Thanks and love for your update; will email soon...

No comments: