Saturday, April 14, 2012

Saturday Fun


Jenna and Sarah shopping at Target. They wanted to have the moms take them shopping, and fortunately, the moms needed to go to Target. The girls got a treat and shopped for the birthday party they were attending later on. They were so cute together. Michelle and I had fun too.

Jenna and Sarah in their matching shirts at Cashel's Sky High party

Heather and Grace spent two entire afternoons playing video games together. There wasn't much else they could do in the rain yesterday, and it was nearing dark when they got together this evening. They were not complaining. It has been fun to end our Spring Break with friends.

1 comment:

Michelle Blair said...

I'm so glad to see you've been blogging. When I get home I am a zombie and don't even want to look at the computer. Only a couple more days and I'm free. It looks like you had a great spring break even if the weather was yucky for a couple days. I'm glad you got to see Aunt Kathy and Uncle Chuck. I need to make a trip to see them. It is so fun to go shopping with friends! We didn't get to color eggs this year. Gavin didn't seem to mind. He did ask me a couple days after Easter if we could. Oh well, maybe next year. We had our friends over for Easter dinner and it was fun. Can't wait to see you! Love you guys!