Saturday, April 21, 2012

A Tea Party

Jenna was invited to a birthday tea party for her friend, MacKenzie. The girls were to dress fancy for their trip to the tea house. Imagine my unbridled joy when just after doing braids for Heather the day before, I got to do princess hair for Jenna! I could have died and gone to heaven.  Because this was something Jenna wanted, she was very sweet and happy while I performed the hair creation. She was pleased with the results, and she got several dropped-jaw wows. The girls were all so darling, and it was especially sweet to see these hard-core soccer players all dressed up.  The tea party was a huge success.  With scones, tea sandwiches, ice cream sundaes and friends, what more could a girl want?



1 comment:

benilhalk said...

She looks beautiful! Even my daughter loves to have tea party at her place. Last week we had a party in a fine venue NYC and my daughter and her friend dressed like us for their tea party. It was simply amazing! I will surely share some pictures with you.