Friday, April 6, 2012

Nerd Day and Birthday Celebrating

Today was Twin Day for Jenna's school and Nerd Day for Heather's school. Jenna's twin was unavailable for photos, but we captured our nerd in all her glory.
Our cute nerd wasn't feeling so well at school after running the mile, and she texted me. I told her to hang in there and sent her my love via text. I think she was feelin' the lovin' coming through the phone...

Later in the day...

My friend, Michelle, and I took Jenna and Sarah out for come celebratory frozen yogurt after dinner. These girls had their birthdays during our Stake production, and we could not get our schedules to work together for combined celebrations (they are 2 weeks apart). We finally went out tonight and let them celebrate each other and exchange presents. They were really cute.

No comments: