Wednesday, May 9, 2012

And the rest of my day went like this...

Here is my van being towed from the produce stand by our house late this afternoon.  I dropped Jenna at Activity Days and decided to grab some veggies for dinner instead of going home not realizing anything could go wrong.  We put a new battery in the car after it wouldn't start on Monday, and all seemed well until today.  The car refuses to start.  Here is the gratitude list:

•  I was in walking distance to my house and able to carry purchased and perishable produce home.
•  Kelly was close to home and able to drive over to help figure things out.
•  We have have a spare vehicle so I don't have to pay for a rental car.
•  I have AAA so the tow was free.
•  No one had to be anywhere specific during this time period.
•  The girls were at home getting along great.
•  Kelly will most likely be able to fix it (the 10yr./100k warranty ended 3.5 weeks ago).

Tender mercies.  They are real and happen frequently in my life.

p.s.  I updated my last post for clarity (the term "hardcore" might have been confusing).  If you'd like to re-read, click on the link below.

No comments: