Thursday, May 24, 2012

Blooming Beauty




Oh how I wish I had some fantabulous blog post for everyone today, but the truth is that we have nothing overly exciting happening around here.  Everyone is recovering from ailments (thank goodness), we're getting ready for our first adventure hike, Winston will have his first overnight dogsitter and we're simply doing the best to put one foot in front of the other each day (some of us do better than others).  I took a moment yesterday to soak in a little eye candy in the neighborhood (no, Channing Tatum was not jogging through).  We have some brilliant blooms coloring the landscape, and I LOVE it.  Beauty like this causes me to stop and take a deep breath, literally.  It is if I am reminded that someone is in charge and all is well.

No comments: