Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday Highlights

 Jenna called home from her classroom today...She got an A+ on her math test and called to tell me.  It's a privilege for those who score an A+.  I have issues with this practice, but I was excited for her and congratulated her success.  Jenna and Sarah got together after school to hang out for hours and hours.  It's their favorite thing to do together, and they are a hoot.


After a grueling track practice, Heather was off to the skate rink to celebrate her bestie's 13th birthday.  The girls had so much fun together.  They all wore their crazy socks, Heather let me braid her hair (gasp, sputter, gasp!) for her night out, and she even found a cool motorcycle to catch her edgy vibe on.  It's so great to watch these girls having fun together, and I'm so thankful both my girls have such good friends! 




No comments: