Sunday, May 13, 2012

My Mother's Day








Streamers on my bedroom door welcomed me to breakfast as did the "MOM" Heather made out of streamers.  A yummy breakfast of fluffy scrambled eggs, hash browns (Kelly makes the best!) and bacon was super delicious, and my decorated chair was awesome (I felt like a queen on her throne).  Dinner was just as yummy and prepared by my hub and girls:  shrimp and mushroom fettucini and lobster tail with tossed salad, cheese bread and lemon-lime aide.  Dessert was scrumptious chocolate on chocolate cake decorated by Heather, and among my sweet cards was a Willow Tree statue titled, "Love of Learning."  While all of these fun things were being prepared throughout the day, I was able to get ready for church, read, play Words With Friends on my phone, and I even got in a nap.  My husband and girls did a perfect job of showing me their love on this special day.  xoxo

1 comment:

Michelle Blair said...

You're so good at posting. I'll get into the swing again soon. Glad you had a great mother's day. All those things are special and I'm glad you were appreciated. You deserve it! Love you!

ps As Gavin and I were walking to church I said "be nice to be it's mother's day". And he said "it is?" Nice, huh?