Thursday, September 26, 2013

Fun Changes


It is such a joy to watch your children grow and change.  I could write pages about this, but today I wanted to note two fun changes that were a bit of a surprise, but that I completely loved.  One morning Jenna asked me to curl her hair.  She doesn't let me do girly, feminine things with her hair very often, and she was happy with the result.  It's silly, but it was so fun, and the fact that she was happy was even better.  She cares a lot about her appearance, and it's cute to watch her get ready to go places.  Heather accompanied her Seminary class on the piano this week.  This was her first time accompanying anyone, and I was so proud of her.  She got up early on the day she was to play, and she practiced for a few minutes.  It's so dark outside that early in the morning, so it looked like a night time photo.  I just loved her determination to try something new with piano as well as her willingness to put the practice time in to make it good.  I love these girls.

1 comment:

Michelle Blair said...

They are growing up too fast. Maybe Jenna will let me play with her hair next time I'm out. :0