Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Jenna on Instagram






We were able to get a free phone for Jenna when we upgraded our phones.  We figured it would be good for her to have one now that she's in middle school, carpooling with other families, and off on dates with friends.  We knew she was going to flip and love her phone to death, but I didn't know she would be this into Instagram.  The girl is nuts about it.  These were the first Instagram photos she took during the first week she had her phone.  I'm laughing because she gets this from me and has been watching me Instagram our life for months.  I also love taking pictures, and so does Jenna.  I can appreciate her enthusiasm for both photography and for this new app.

1 comment:

Michelle Blair said...

Glad she's on. Does heather want to do it too?