Monday, November 16, 2009

Big Show Photos

There were so many photos taken over a couple of days that I'm sure I'll be posting more. Here are some fun shots I got of the groups on the last day.


"Let's Get It Started!" - Me, center, back, green shirt...

Miss Heather in "Hoedown Throwdown"...

The cast of "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious"...I can spell this in my sleep now!
My Supercal partner, Jana...

Some divas from "Don't Rain On My Parade"

Heather, Jenna, Sarah and Lauren with Giselle for "True Love's Kiss"

Sarah, Jenna and Heather in their "Lion Sleeps/Move It!" costumes...

Michelle, Kiki, Dawn, Melissa and Trish in "Les Mis Finale" attire....Those three on the right look a little like the Spandex sisters...hmmmm....

Trish and I sport our big hair! Go Spandex sistahs!

9 comments:

Kathy Habel said...

Looks like so much fun (and work).

Hillary said...

I don't think I'll ever forget the following:
Melissa Peterson's Dancing Queen Debut!... in her hot pick spandex, frizzy/crazy hair, and silver massive boots. Yes... it is a memory I hold dear. :) You GO hot MAMA!

Hillary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hillary said...

Well... I just posted a comment on your post that was meant for my sister-in-law. Oops. SORRY! Have you ever done that before? Good thing you can erase your comments. haha. :)

Shari said...

great job Melissa! we had so much fun at the show...i am so proud of all of your hard work -- and SO impressed!!!!! you rock!

Kristie K. said...

You were so great!!! i loved seeing the pictures...

Michelle Blair said...

Looks like lots of fun. Can't wait to see the DVD. Gavin didn't even recognize Heather.

~yoga~ said...

Wonderful!!!
You look amazing.
What a great time.
It's worth it in the end, every time.

Jenny said...

Amazing!! How did you get started with all these plays? So fun!