Monday, November 23, 2009

New Moon Release Party

I wasn't planning on going, but at the last minute, I couldn't stand it and had to keep up my midnight release viewing tradition with Sarah. Charlotte and Sarah organized a great get-together for the Twilight Moms in the LA/Orange County area. They had a dinner before the movie which I was sad to miss, but I zoomed to the theater right after my rehearsal. We had a packed theater and the movie was...well don't get me started. I'll be gushin' all over. Here are some pics...
Charlotte, Me and Sarah

The great raffle prizes Charlotte put together...

Our full house...

My awesome seat mate, Mary. We were good sitting next to each other because we hadn't seen the movie yet. It was fun to have a few sighs and giggles together.



1 comment:

shari berry bo-berry said...

looks like fun! we missed you though! glad you got to see it at midnight...wasn't it awesome???