Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Random Fun

Special Person's Day 11/20 - I was the girls' only special person this year. I guess it's good they had someone to be there to visit their classrooms and listen to them sing. The school always does such a nice program. I look okay for having only three hours of sleep.

My little knight. She can be so creative with a discarded wrapping paper and toilet paper roll. The helmet is from her old Hershey's Kiss costume. Sometimes ya just gotta laugh. It was pretty cute.


Jenna wants to tap dance. She's obsessed and can't wait to be enrolled. We have hand-me-down tap shoes that are a little too big, but she dressed up in them and was feelin' the glam.

On 11/20 when New Moon was released, Jenna saw me wearing my TwilightMom.com sweatshirt. She decided to don her apparel. The animal print scarf is a nice touch. She's got the theme gene like her momma.

Saturday 11/21 was our cast party after the show. Near the end of the party, the kids got on stage to perform numbers they either had wanted to do, or were in. They had a blast!


Monday 11/23, we ran over to Disneyland to go shopping. Our favorite store is the "Jack and Sally Store" as we call it. Love it! Thanks Walt for all the free birthday money!

2 comments:

Hillary said...

Cute kiddos! Your girls are so awesome. I loved my class plays and things! So fun.

Michelle Blair said...

I'm glad you are a special person for your girls. We are jealous that you went to the Jack and Sally store. I want to go. Love you guys!