Thursday, December 31, 2009

25 in 2009

25 in 2009

Things I've Never Done Before

This list was so fun to put together for 2008 I wanted to do it again. It's not as exciting as last year, but I did find several things I had never done before. Now I need find some new things to do in 2010!

1. Participated in a Healthy Living Challenge
2. Lost over 20 pounds
3. Received a real ruby when my daughter won a poetry contest
4. Went walking in the rain just to get my exercise done for the day
5. Led a Healthy Living Challenge
6. Recorded a CD with my choir in Segerstrom Concert Hall
7. Chatted on-line with an author I admire
8. Had a root canal
9. Visited the Santa Barbara Mission with my 4th grader
10. Ate Sprinkles cupcakes
11. Had a lead acting roll in a community Independence Day Program
12. Attended a Civil War Reenactment
13. Spent nearly the entire summer traveling to visit family members
14. Tried a strength training work out
15. Rode the subway in San Francisco
16. Went to Disneyland with girlfriends on my birthday
17. Gave an interview and appeared on ABC World News
18. Rode roller coasters with my 7-year-old until I got sick (literally)
19. Learned choreography from a professional Broadway production
20. Donned pink spandex and sung lead vocals for a community production
21. Blogged for an entire year
22. Lost my appendix in emergency surgery fashion
23. Learned to "choose the better part"
24. Watched brand new baby guinea pigs born
25. Spent New Year's Eve with my sister and nephew

3 comments:

Kathy Habel said...

Wow what a year! Happy New Year.

Michelle Blair said...

You had a great year. Hopefully we'll have a great new year too. It is so fun to visit and eat and visit and eat....and eat..

Kristie K. said...

What a fun list! Great way to remember the year.