Monday, December 21, 2009

Baking

It's fun and I love it, but man did it make me tired. It must have been the mini loaves, the dozens of muffins and the six cakes that did it. Or it could have been doing the laundry and trying to wrap in between. Then there were the dishes. I keep thinking that I'm feeling great, and then I appear to do too much and run out of gas early. I hope this is just a side effect of the surgery. Otherwise I'm getting old and I'd rather not have to come to terms with that yet.

4 comments:

Kathy Habel said...

Wow you go girl! Look delicious.

Michelle Blair said...

Oh my goodness that is alot. Don't get too pooped, cause I'm coming for goodies. Pace yourself.

Hillary said...

yet again, the Peterson family has baffled us with amazing goodies. Josh and I are convinced you have some secret ingredient you put in things that make them divine! About those chocolate chip-ish cookies... can I have the recipe?? HAHA! I'm not even joking!! :) hahaha.

BakeliteBebe said...

I wish I was your neighbor or something.