Monday, May 24, 2010

Random Thoughts

1. The Cupcake Project has been suspended for two weeks in a row. Too many sick people in the house; not enough energy to bake. Hopefully back on this week.

2. The weight on my frame will not melt off. Rene Descartes (1637) said, "I think, therefore I am." He was clearly not speaking about how to achieve a healthy body weight. No matter how much thinking I do, I'm still pudgy. Sigh.

3. What is up with the weather??? (p.s. - After complaining about our chilly May weather, found out it was snowing in Utah. Will stop and count blessings.)

3 comments:

Kathy Habel said...

I think I like food too much therefore I am overweight!

Sheryl Mosher said...

I have tried to employ the "Think System" after watching The Music Man, and the weight does not fall off using that either. "I think I'm thin; I think I'm thin." People just think you're nuts and talking to yourself. When will they invent a diet where you can eat all your favorite foods and still be a size 8 or 6 or 4?

Michelle Blair said...

Thank goodness we don't live in Utah. I would be way depressed. I'm all for cupcake cooking when I come.