Friday, April 3, 2009

Food For Thought Friday

I have pilfered this from Amy O.'s blog because, quite frankly, there is nothing interesting going on over here aside from fevers, sore throats, and tons of Kleenex usage.  Enjoy.

Breakfast
If you could live in any home on a television series, what would it be?
Since Father of The Bride is not a television series, I'd have to pick Hope and Michael's house from Thirty Something.

Lunch
What did you have for dinner last night (Thursday)?
Spaghetti and Meatballs

Dinner
If you had to be named after one of the 50 states, which would it be?
I'm not sure if I'm supposed to pick a state for it's qualities, or one that could actually be name...I think Carolina and Dakota are nice names, but you have to be a North or South which is weird; Georgia is lovely (shout out to you G); I don't care much for the name Virginia (sorry); and I'm afraid that Texas would tend to reflect the size of my derrière.  I'll go with Oregon.  It's a pretty place.  I know.  I just over-thought this whole question. *eye roll*

Midnight Snack
What is your favorite flower?
The tulip.  I don't know why.  I haven't grown up with them, but I love their shape and the variety of colors.

No comments: