Thursday, April 9, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for having the energy to get things done.  I put laundry away that has been sitting around in baskets for days, washed up dishes, finished restocking our 72-hour kits, put some things in our new trailer and loaded up the recycling for tomorrow.  I also had time to upload pictures (not the greatest) of the small bit of decorating I got done with the use of one eye the other day.  I couldn't imagine the Easter Bunny coming on Sunday with no decor.  Other thanks include Jenna eating for the first time in two days!  She came alive today after three long days of high fever.  That was the biggest relief of all today!




2 comments:

Michelle Blair said...

Very cute! Glad you are all doing better. Now you will have to take care of Kelly

Kristie K. said...

our decor never made it up...
hopefully we still get some goods. Glad you guys are well