Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Tackled on Tuesday

• warm breakfast for girls; healthy lunches packed
• 1 hr. 40 min. of exercise
• healthy meals all day for me
• another novel (Magic Study by Maria Snyder)
• trip to the library with girls
• meeting with Heather's teacher to continue to fine-tune what needs to happen for her
• roughly 3 hours of homework monitoring
• healthy dinner prepped and served
• dishes managed
• several hugs and kisses, given and received, not tackled as the post heading reads
• thanks expressed for good friends who patiently listen to me voice my fears and desires for my children, and for a teacher who genuinely cares about my daughter and desires to help her be the best she can be 

My house is still messy, but it was a good day.

1 comment:

Kathy Habel said...

Wow you got tons done! Way to go!