Monday, April 13, 2009

Maintain it Monday

Ha, ha.  Just kidding.  More like MAYHEM Monday.  Our house is in serious need of a cleaning, but with all of us down and out last week and the Easter clutter on top, it was too much for one day.  I focused all my energy today on getting all my exercise points for the day and eating healthy.  I got side tracked posting this morning, so all my photos got cataloged in my computer while I was in my office.  That was one of those jobs that needs a few minutes (or an hour) or it gets backed up.  

So what am I saying?  There were some great things that happened today even though I should have been doing other stuff.  Did I just say "should"?  Shame on me.  Could have been doing other stuff.  It's all about choices.  Sometimes your choices all happen to be really good things.

2 comments:

Kathy Habel said...

Great job getting your exercise in! We've got an activity day's hike today so I'm counting that.

~yoga~ said...

Way to go!!!
Get that exercise in cutie...and keep up the great work!