Sunday, June 19, 2011

Two Dads and a Grandpa

Both my dad and Heather and Jenna's dad got breakfast this morning, but my dad gets his posted with a picture. I had to show my sister, and any of our posterity, that I made grits for my dad. You can't really see them on the plate, but they are closest to the bacon. Just wanted to record that I finally made this southern gentleman his grits (and will hopefully not be compared to my grit-making sister anymore, hee, hee).


After church and taco dinner, we opened presents. Grandpa got some gourmet brownies from the Fairytale Brownie Company, a Fry's Electronics gift card and a book titled, 501 Golf Jokes.

Kelly got some new hiking shoes, hiking socks, a small duffle bag for volleyball and some Mint Meltaways (best mint chocolate ever from a fundraiser). Jenna give Daddy a rock from Utah. That sounds silly, but this girl is serious about the rocks she collects, and she gave one up for her dad.
We love our Daddy and our Grandpa. We are SO lucky to have them to celebrate on Father's Day.

2 comments:

Michelle Blair said...

Thanks for having dad there. Looks like he like his stuff. Kelly got some cool stuff too. Shane will not pose for pictures, I'm sad to say.

Kathy Habel said...

Hope he enjoyed the grits :)