Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Our Own Summer Bucket List

We did it! I was so inspired, we made our list after lunch. I had this paper roll, markers and some bulletin board embellishments, so it was easy. This is not a "to-do" list, but rather a list of the things the girls look forward to doing during the summer. I don't feel pressure, because I know we'll be doing all of these things in the course of the summer. It is fun to see what they think is important. I didn't know Disneyland would make the list and because of blockout dates, it will be tricky. We'll make it happen though before we go back to school just because it was important enough to make the list. Mom added a few too, but they were all welcome additions. We thought of more later in the day (i.e., ice cream truck, water balloon fight), so we may figure out a way to add to the list. For now, we're gonna be busy having fun!

Happy Summer!

2 comments:

Casey Lee said...

how fun!!!

Michelle Blair said...

Yay! Glad school is out for you guys. Can't wait to come visit. I was justing thinking we only have 2 months left before we go back :(