Friday, March 8, 2013

One Day of Weather








Today was a fun weather day for someone who loves the artwork of the heavens.  The first picture shows the sunrise in the morning; the second shows the rain as I waited in the drive-through line at In-N-Out around noon; and the rest of the pictures show the sky as the afternoon and twilight passed.  The last two pictures show what the sunset was illuminating where it was setting in the west, and the last picture shows the view as I simply turned around to show what it was was illuminated to the east.  That eastern view is the one we have out our dining area window and front door, and whenever we see the pinks and oranges, we know that something really beautiful is happening with our sunset.  Have I mentioned that I love this?  I'm sure I have.  Once or twice. 

No comments: