Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Why I Love Jenna


There are many reasons why I love Jenna, but here are two.  First, she loves to display her work.  In the top picture you see a picture of the Super Shaggy Sandwich she made for lunch on Sunday (3/10) along with her white grape juice spritzer and herself eating her creation.  She sat down in the living room and said, "Mom! Where's your camera? You need to Pin this!"  She meant put it on Instagram, but it was very cute.  She photographed her sandwich, drink and had me take her photo all so we could share it via public media.  She is kind of artistic this way, and I love it.

Another thing I love about Jenna is just when you can't figure out if she's taking information in in general, she notices a detail that lets me know she notices a lot.  On March 13, she noticed that our oven clock read 3:13 PM, and she exclaimed, "It's 3:13 on 3-13!"  We tried to photograph the oven clock, but it switched over to 3:14, so we quick grabbed a screen shot of the calendar on my phone.  This isn't the first time she has noticed detail and frequently notices things from a witty play-on-words in an advertisement to sunsets she runs to tell me about because she knows I'll love them.

I love this girl.

No comments: