Friday, March 15, 2013

Why I Love Heather



There are many reasons why I love Heather, but here are just a few.  Heather is happy 99.9% of the time.  She does not complain, she smiles and laughs easily, and she bounces around the house doing whatever it is (playing or working) with a happy attitude.  The other thing I love is her sense of humor. She is gifted when it comes to the deeper meaning in literature and in life, but she can be simply silly at any given moment which keeps us smiling.

The top picture shows Heather eating breakfast on a tournament morning...it's really early in the morning, it's cold, and she's happy.  The bottom picture shows some notes I found on my desk while cleaning it off today.  Heather uses our office computer to play games, and apparently she has time to artistically practice her name writing or see humor in the to-do list I left lying there.

I love this girl.

No comments: