Thursday, March 28, 2013

Randomness

 Wondering what happened with our grass seed?  This did!

We attended High School orientation this week.  Mom and Dad are not ready to have a high school student.  Just sayin'.

This was an amazing read that made me think a lot about how we look at others versus how the Lord sees them, as well as the amazing miracles that happen when the Lord uses ordinary people to do extraordinary things.  When we have willing hearts, we can be instruments in His hands.

The Fountain Valley Body Works has this quirky smiley face sign that draws the eye which, I'm sure, is the intention.  They change the face seasonally, and we always get a kick out of the way they dress up the face.  

While filling up my car with gas, I spotted this working pay phone.  I had to take a picture because it occurred to me that my kids have probably never seen one, nor do they know what it is used for.  I haven't seen one in a long time, so it seemed like a good idea to capture the image for posterity.  Tee-hee.

No comments: