Thursday, May 28, 2009

So many things, so little time!

I have several choices for blog posts tonight, but because I'm just getting home at the eleven o'clock hour, all the great pics will have to wait.  

I do have one brief thought that I read again recently.  It is from the 'Study' series I've been reading and is found in the third book, Fire Study.  Yelena is responding to a comment from someone she's just been introduced to.  The person states that she's "not what I expected." I love her answer and think it to remember as I meet new people and form quick opinions about them based on appearance...

"You're easily distracted by the pattern of the cloth and can't see the quality of the threads."

Fire Study, Maria V. Snyder, pg. 48


4 comments:

allypally said...

I finished Poison Study during the midnight feeding and started Magic Study during the 3am feeding...

so I think I'm liking these books!

Kathy Habel said...

Great quote.

~yoga~ said...

That is a great thought!
I should try that next time someone tells me I am weird...

Think it would work?

BAja said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/mutasi-kendaraan-bermotor