Monday, March 22, 2010

Candy Bar Cupcakes

After two weeks of bombs, we have another winner. These cupcakes are delightful with lots of sugar, chocolate, peanutes, caramel...mmmm. Jenna was my helper and insisted on doing all the measuring herself, which her control-freak mamma let her do (score one for me!).

All those bumps are the chocolate chips and chopped peanuts.

The loading process was quite messy, but I had to keep all the goodies mixed in and re-spooned from the bottom of the bowl each time instead of using a ladle.

Here they are ready to go. The topping is drizzled carmel ice cream topping and chopped peanuts. They will be making their way around town this afternoon. Yum!

Side note: Little miss do-it-all had to do the dishes too. I'm glad we have pictures to serve as evidence that they once wanted to do the chores.

3 comments:

allypally said...

Now, those look really good!

Michelle Blair said...

I want some!!!! Glad you had a good turn out.

Sheryl Mosher said...

I liked these a lot. I never warmed them up, so I ate them cold and they still were delicious. I'm still thinking about the almond joy ones, and I think the difference was the all-over chocolate coating. mmmm . . . all-over chocolate coating . . . mmmm.
Needless to say, yum.