Monday, March 1, 2010

Metamorphosis Monday

In going with the "M" theme for Monday, "Metamorphosis Monday" was better than "Mutation Monday" right? Ha, ha. Monday was actually a very good day for change. My brain has finally clicked into gear which I've been waiting for it to do for some weeks now. It's strange how your brain can know something to be good, but not be ready or on board to make a change. The connections have synced, and I'm ready for change.

Healthy eating began yesterday along with a new blog. I thought I'd had the lifestyle down, but for whatever reason, there was a slow leak and I lost the momentum. Since this will be a lifelong challenge for me, I've got to get a handle on it and figure out how to maintain a "slow and steady" mentality so I don't keep tripping and falling on my face.




1 comment:

Jenny said...

Lol! I do like metamorphosis better than mutation. And boy do I hear you. It's so true! Sometimes you just can't do it if your head isn't in the game. And for some reason the switch will finally flip (who knows why) and then it's SO much easier.