Friday, March 18, 2011

And The Sickness Continues...

We have been passing the sick germs around our family for weeks now. Kelly was sick for a couple of weeks with sinus, fever, chest stuff. Then Heather had intestinal issues. Then Jenna had them. Then back to Heather. Now I'm down with the fever and cough stuff from Kelly. I think instead of tenting for termites we should have tented with bleach!

Fighting off germs could be why I've been so "blah" recently. Hopefully we'll be seeing the end of our illnesses soon.

1 comment:

Michelle Blair said...

I'm sorry that is stinky. Maybe spring in the air will help you guys get better. That is so funny about St Patty's Day because I was telling someone at work how you go all out and are creative with the girls and I did squat for Gavin again. Now I don't feel so bad. :)