Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Ides of March

Found something fun on Dreamland this morning. Since I'm stuck at home with a sick girl and have been feeling creative, I gave this idea a try. Here are my random 15 on the 15th...

















1. my stephanie fizer calendar
2. jenna at home sick
3. laundry
4. a playroom in need
5. favorite quote from the Twilight series; sits in our master bedroom
6. favorite prints from sarahjanestudios
7. to read
8. new mirror above our mantle
9. favorite wall quote
10. favorite purchase from forks, wa
11. family wall in the hallway
12. love my wood floor in the office
13. our backyard
14. our guinea pig, linny
15. growing our own oranges, mmm...

2 comments:

allypally said...

Yeah!! for no. 7. My favourite picture! Cute idea, too. I need to put more pictures on m blog.

Michelle Blair said...

So cute. I was wondering if Linny was still alive. I love all your stuff too.