Thursday, March 24, 2011

Stuck at Home

We wish the Pickle Jar had something fabulous to post today. In place of a phenomenally inspiring post, I'll give you the short version of what we're up to.

Recovery.

Heather is in the middle of a bout with mild mono and is flat on the couch waiting for the fever part to go away. I'm resting a lot and doing laundry while taking an antibiotic to get rid of whatever I've had since the first of March. Kelly is recovering from his sinus issues and is still really, really tired. He's in bed by 9:00 p.m.

Jenna is well at the moment and is out there experiencing life. She had a fun field trip to the Discovery Science Center yesterday. I was scheduled to be a chaperone on the bus with her, but stayed home with Heather.

We're hoping to be bouncing off the walls soon. Stay tuned...


3 comments:

shari berry bo-berry said...

ooooh! go away sickies! i hope you ALL feel better soon...

Michelle Blair said...

I'm sorry you guys are sick. Hope you feel better soon. Soooo sad about Linny.

Ron said...

I remember those days. All my females were in bed and even sickly, had to go to work for $ to buy meds. Hope it's over soon. LuvYa