Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I'm goin' on a trip, and I'm gonna take...


Hopefully I'll remember to pack underwear for everyone.  Sheesh.  Why is getting ready to go somewhere difficult?  Even when I make lists I stress until it's all done.  Maybe I need to start to gather things a day earlier than I do.  Oh well, tomorrow we'll be off to visit cousins in Arizona and celebrate a new baby to be, a birthday and just being together.  We are so excited!  Well, everyone except hub who is staying behind to work.  He's not happy with me, but when the bug strikes to go see my family, I gotta do it!  Stay tuned...tomorrow's post will be made from just outside Bella's home town.  *wink*

2 comments:

shari berry bo-berry said...

you crack me up with your *wink*!!! have a wonderful trip!

Kathy Habel said...

Have a great trip! My hubby doesn't like when I leave him behind either.